old magazines, scrapbook paper, or some other decorative paper
- Paint the canvas a color that will complement the paper that you'll use.
- Choose a short verse, phrase, or song lyric that glorifies God.
- Type up the words you chose. Make sure it's the font and size that you'll want to use. Print it out - this will be your template.
- Using the template, cut letters out of decorative paper.
- Once your canvas is dry, mod podge the letters onto it.
- Brush mod podge over the entire canvas and let dry.
Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee;
Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty!
God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!