1. Concealed - "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel" (Genesis 3:15).
Revealed - "And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly" (Romans 16:20).
2. Concealed - "And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed My voice" (Genesis 22:18).
Revealed - "And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham....Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ....For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise" (Galatians 3:8,9,16,18).
3. Concealed - "And Moses made a serpent of brass, and put it upon a pole, and it came to pass, that if a serpent had bitten any man, when he beheld the serpent of brass, he lived" (Numbers 21:9).
Revealed - "And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:14-15).
4. Concealed - "The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken" (Deuteronomy 18:15).
Revealed - "This is that Moses, which said unto the children of Israel, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; Him shall ye hear" (Acts 7:37).
1. Concealed - "Therefore the Lord Himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call His name Immanuel" (Isaiah :14).
Revealed - "Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as His mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost... And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus: for He shall save his people from their sins...Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us" (Matthew 1:18, 21-23).
2. Concealed - "I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting" (Isaiah 50:6).
Revealed - "Then did they spit in His face, and buffeted Him; and others smote Him with the palms of their hands" (Matthew 26:67).
3. Concealed - "And I will set up one shepherd over them, and he shall feed them, even my servant David; he shall feed them, and he shall be their shepherd" (Ezekiel 34:23).
Revealed - "Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant" (Hebrews 13:20).
4. Concealed - " But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall" (Malachi 4:2).
Revealed - "Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light" (Ephesians 5:14).
This is a very incomplete list of things from the Old Testament that points to Christ in the New Testament. So much of the Old Testament speaks of Jesus. Can you imagine the time that it took for Him to sit down and explain all of them to His disciples? I listed only a small amount of things that were shadows of Jesus, but also consider all the fulfilled prophecies from Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53. From the front cover to the back, the Bible is completely revolved around Christ. "For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me; for he wrote of Me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?" (John 5:46-47). Believe all these things that Moses and the prophets recorded. If you don't, how then can you believe the words of Jesus?
Jesus Unmasked (by Todd Friel) - You can buy this helpful book to learn about the types and shadows of Jesus from the Wretched store. My blog post barely scratches the surface of the many things in the Old Testament that point to Jesus in the New Testament, but this book digs deep into the types and shadows of our Lord and Savior.