- 2 c sugar
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 c peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 c oatmeal
- 1 c sweetened shredded coconut
- Cadbury Mini Eggs
- Boil sugar, milk, cocoa, and butter for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter, vanilla, oatmeal, and coconut.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto parchment paper.
- Place 3 eggs in the center of each cookie.
- Let cool.
Our usual recipe doesn't have oatmeal or coconut in the cookie. They look more like puddles of mud, but they have such a smooth texture and are very moist.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."
1 Peter 1:3